Interdisciplinary Research in Music and Mind
The Center of INTERDISCIPLINARY RESEARCH in MUSIC and MIND
Augmenting Creative Expression
• Through science we want to understand generative mechanisms in music and mind and their role in creation, experience, performance, and engagement.
• Through technology we will develop a new media platform that leverages new models and paradigms in order to enable artists and others push the bounds of creative expression.
• Through art we will get feedback and requirements as world class creators and performers use our facilities to experiment, collaborate, and create new art.
• Support collaborative multidisciplinary research and open development.
• Generate links and collaborations with other national and international centers.
• Sponsor an annual cross disciplinary congress.
• Sponsor ongoing concerts and other artistic events that both leverage and help shape our research and development.
We would love to hear from you! Whether you would like to collaborate, support, or just share your vision, please feel free to Contact us.
We believe we are on the verge of a tipping point that will open the door to radically new modes of creative expression, experience, and collaboration. New paradigms will emerge as recent advances in science, engineering, and technology come together.
We are making this happen!
Department of Music | Bar-Ilan UniversityProf. Jonathan Berger
Department of Music | Stanford University
Prof. Gil Weinberg
Dr. Avi Gilboa
Georgia Tech | Center for Music Technology
Prof. Georg Hajdu
The College of Management | music technology
Connect with us
Shai Cohen - Copyright © 2017 - All Rights Reserved